Tasty, Macro friendly and will fit nicely into your caloric intake for the day!
See recipe below!
- Tomato Paste No Added Salt
- Tin of peeled whole tomatoes
- Chicken breast - 100g
- Whole Zucchini
- Raw White Onion - half a small onion
- Garlic -1 clove, Raw
- Red Capsicum – 50g
- Fresh Chilli
- Black Pepper
- Pink Sea Salt
- Italian Herbs
- Pre cook the chicken breast and put to one side.
- Pre-prepare the “Zoodles” by using a Zoodle maker, or by using a peeler to create long noodle-like pieces. You can soak these for approximately 2-3mins until the zucchini is soft, be sure to dry or extract any additional moisture by placing the zucchini between paper towels so that the moisture absorbs. Or, you can simply microwave the zucchini for approximately 30 seconds.
- Blend whole tomatoes until consistency is smooth
- Dice onion and garlic, and cook in a heated pan until lightly brown.
- Add a table spoon of tomato paste, as well as Italian herbs, salt and pepper.
- Add cooked chicken and also blended whole tomatoes and stir through thoroughly
- Let this sauce simmer for approximately 15-20mins until the sauce thickens
- One sauce is ready, combine the zucchini and mix well.
- Serve with diced fresh chili